Our Master Grooming Tools™ Ergonomic Dematting
were designed by groomers specifically to
increase comfort and reduce the risk of repetitive motion
- The Rake-Style Tool features 10 razor
sharp hardened stainless steel blades to tackle unmanageable
mats and tough tangles quickly and efficiently while
maintaining coat length.
- The Comb-Style Tools are available in
two models, one with 9 blades and one with 12 blades. The
12-blade comb style is smaller, with closer teeth spacing for
tighter mats and/or smaller dogs.
The innovative pistol grip handle keeps your hand in a natural
position to reduce fatigue. Ribbed, non-slip rubber coating
provides greater control for safe, effective mat removal with
minimal effort. Double-bonded handles will not come off.
: Hardened steel teeth; Handle is
covered with ribbed rubber
- The 10-blade Rake measures 6 3/4", blades are 2" and set
- The 9-blade Comb measures 6 7/8", blades are 2" and set
- The 12-blade Comb measures 6 5/8", blades are 1 3/8" and