Warren London Pawdicure Polish Pens
available in basic, metallic, and neon colors.
Colors may be combined for quantity
- Only one layer is needed for great looking nails!
- Water based formula is completely non-toxic
- Easily removable with non-acetone nail polish
Water, Acrylates, Copolymer,
Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Dipropylene
Glycol Butyl Ether, Trimthyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sodium PCA,
Ammonium Hydroxide, Butoxyethanol, Alkylaryl Polyether,
Simethicone, Glutaronite, Quinacridone Violet 19.
Available in 13 colors. For best results on dark nails, we
recommend applying a base coat of white before adding a color.
Directions For Use:
Nail Polish must flow
from pen nib for proper applications.
- First Use: Shake pen well, remove cap,
press nib of pen straight down on a protected surface until
nib depresses slightly into body of the pen. Pen is ready for
use when nib is all wet with polish (About a minute).
- Subsequent Use: Shake and depress nib to
freshen with polish before use.
- To Remove: Use non-acetone polish
remover and rinse off. Buffing block will also work.
: This item is available for
shipment only within the contiguous United States.