Esbilac Milk Replacer
is a highly-digestible source of nutrients that matches the composition of mother’s milk. Meets the complete nutritional needs of orphaned and rejected puppies and is an ideal supplement for pregnant and lactating mother dogs.
- Contains three highly-digestible sources of protein
- Ideal supplement for pregnant or lactating dogs
Esbilac Milk Replacer for Puppies is also available in powder form.
Unopened product has a shelf life of two years from date of manufacture. There is also an expiration date, which reads "Use before ____." Once opened, it will last 72 hours in the refrigerator. May be frozen (ice cube trays are recommended) up to 6 weeks. Milk may darken (as much as to the color of frozen cola). This does not harm the milk and it will lighten to normal color when thawed.
- For orphaned puppies, feed 2 tbsp of warm mixed liquid per 4 oz of body weight. Divide the daily rate into four to six equal feedings.
- As a food supplement, Esbilac should be mixed into the daily ration at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight.
- For pregnant or lactating dogs, it should be mixed into daily rations 2 tsps per 5 lbs, until 2 weeks after whelping.