Bio Spot® Defense® Spot On® Topical Treatment
contains active ingredients to start killing fleas and ticks within 15 minutes. It also kills and repels mosquitoes.This effective formula contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 2 1/2 months.
- Now with a safer and more effective formula
- Water-resistant through rain and swimming
- Package panel with Treatment Schedule reminds pet owners when to reapply
This product is intended for dogs only — do not use on cats. Patent-pending Smart Shield applicator design is ergonomically designed for easy handling and uses flow control to avoid contact with your skin. Packaged for retail display.
Check out the commercial below to see the Smart Shield applicator in action: Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation. Sizes
: Variable sizes for dogs 6-12 Lbs, 13-31 Lbs, 32-55 Lbs, 56-80 Lbs, and Over 80 Lbs
Etofenprox (CAS # 80844-07-1) 30.0%
(S)-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6) 3.6%
Piperonyl Butoxide (CAS # 51-03-6)* 5.0% Other Ingredients
61.4% (Butyl Carbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl Ether, and Related Compounds) Total
This product is intended for dogs only. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Directions for use
- Bend at perforation and tear off first month’s applicator.
- Hold applicator and bend area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard.
- Hold applicator upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
- Position the tip of the applicator on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Apply 1/2 of the contents of the applicator.
- Invert the applicator to an upright position and move to the dog’s hindquarters. Position the tip of the applicator at the base of the tail and apply the remaining contents of the applicator.
- Do not reapply product for 30 days.
NOTE: DO NOT APPLY BIO SPOT® DEFENSE® SPOT ON® FLEA & TICK CONTROL FOR DOGS TO CATS. This product is intended for dogs only! Although this product is applied only between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail, the dog’s skin and hair oils carry the product over the entire body for protection against fleas, ticks, and flea eggs. Most effective when used as part of a total flea and tick management program. Use other Bio Spot products registered for residential area control of these pests in conjunction with this treatment.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.