Guardian Gear®, a popular choice in
auto/travel products for pets, puts its best-selling
auto/travel pattern on a car harness, so travelin' doggies can
enjoy a restrained and stylish ride.
- Embroidered gray pawprints adorn the charcoal
- Cushioned harness provides comfortable restraint during
- Features an adjustable strap for added comfort
- With a quick-release plastic buckle and nickel-plated
D-ring for seat belt attachment
- Each comes in a blister pack for convenient
: Does NOT fit Ford Explorers, SAAB, or Volvo
Do not leave pets unattended in
: 100% polyester
- Extra-Small 7½"L x 5½"W
- Small/Medium 10"L x 8"W
- Large 12½"L x 10½"W
- Extra-Large 17"L x 14"W
Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle
cycle. Lay flat to dry.
Recommended Sizing By Breed
||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier
||Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog
||Beagle, Boston Terrier
||Boxer, Labrador Retriever
||Golden Retriever, German Shepherd
Directions for use:
- Unbuckle straps at the bottom (narrow) end of the
harness. Slide the top (wide) end of the harness over your
pet's head. Adjust the top straps to ensure a comfortable fit
around your pet's neck. Attached D-ring should be at bottom
- Adjust the bottom straps so the harness fits comfortably
underneath your pet's front paws, and reconnect the buckles
to secure the harness bottom in place.
- Connect the swivel clip on the seat belt attachment to
the D-ring on the harness back.
- Clip the seat belt attachment into the seat belt holder
of your vehicle.