delicious, satisfying dog
treats—specially formulated to whisk away troublesome plaque
and tartar build-up—contain natural chlorophyll to freshen
offensive “doggie breath”
- Unique toothbrush shape and texture creates
a brushing action by wrapping around the teeth with each
- Controls plaque and tartar buildup.
- Easily digestible–the highly soluble proteins in Greenies
make them extra chewy and promote digestion.
- Nutritionally complete and balanced.
- Carries the Veterinary Oral Health Council’s Seal of
- Available in economical bulk-size canisters ideal for
easy retail sale
An independent third party dental test revealed that using
Greenies dental chews once a day resulted in a 69% reduction in
tartar and a 10.5 % reduction in plaque compared with dogs who
ate the same dry food without Greenies treats.
Available in retail-ready Teenie 96 Count, Petite 45 Count,
Regular 27 Count, Large 17 Count, and Jumbo 9 Count
Items may be combined for quantity
Greenies Dog Treats Canisters contain:
- Teenie - measure 2¾" - For dogs 5-15 lbs
(96 per Canister)
- Petite - measure 3¼" - For dogs 15-25
lbs (45 per Canister)
- Regular - measure 4" - For dogs 25-50
lbs (27 per Canister)
- Large - measure 4¾" - For dogs 50-100
lbs (17 per Canister)
- Jumbo - measure 6" - For dogs 100+ lbs
(9 per canister)
Gelatin, wheat protein isolate,
glycerin, pea protein, water, potato protein, sodium caseinate,
natural poultry flavor, lecithin, minerals (dicalcium
phosphate, potassium chloride, magnesium amino acid chelate,
calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper
sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide), vitamins
(dl-alpha tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E],
L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate [source of vitamin C], vitamin B12
supplement, d-calcium pantothenate [Vit B5],niacin supplement,
vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3
supplement, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6],
thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], folic acid), dried tomato,
apple pomace, vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols),
ground flaxseed, dried sweet potato, cranberry fiber, dried
cultured skim milk, choline chloride, taurine, decaffeinated
green tea extract, carotene, chlorophyll (sodium copper
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fiber (max.)
|Vitamin A (min.)
|Vitamin E (min.)
|Calorie content (ME kcal/kg)
: Feed one Greenies® per day.
Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6
months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be
Choose the Right Size Greenie for the
- Teenie for toy breed dogs and dogs 5-15
- Petite for dogs 15-25 lbs.
- Regular for dogs 25-50 lbs.
- Large for dogs 50-100 lbs.
- Jumbo for dogs over 100 lbs.
Attention: As with any edible product,
monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed.
Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.