NEW! FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU PURCHASE $2000 OR MORE OF SELECT MASTER EQUIPMENT & PROSELECT EQUIPMENT! Enter code "2KSHIP" at checkout.
Leave the heavy lifting to us! The Master Equipment™ Z-Lift II Electric Table
is able to lift pets up to 200 lbs.
- Lifts and lowers from 19" to 39" in height
- Features an ivory powder-coated Z-style frame and an H-style base with dual foot pedals
- Easy-to-use table has a 1" thick tabletop covered in non-skid rubber vinyl
- Leveling feet on each leg keep the table stable while you work
Table comes fully assembled with a limited one-year warranty. FREE grooming arm and black grooming loop included!
This product meets or exceeds Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance (PPGSA) standards.Size
: Tabletop available in sizes: 32"L x 24"W x 1" thick and 42"L x 24"W x 1" thick; Height adjusts from 19" to 39"Weight Capacity
: 200 lbs. Download 36" Table Specifications (PDF File)Download 42" Table Specifications (PDF File)Download Instructions (PDF File)Shipping Info
: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping. This item qualifies for Free Shipping with the purchase of $2000 or more of select Master Equipment & ProSelect Equipment. Important Safeguards
: Basic safety instructions should be followed when using electrical appliances, including the following: Caution
: Do not leave an animal unattended on the table. Use a grooming loop to properly restrain animal. Quick-release loops or clips are recommended to prevent injury, in case animal accidentally jumps off the table. Do not use a choke-style lead or collar. Warning
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons or pets:
Care & Maintenance
- Do not leave grooming table plugged in when unattended.
- Do not allow unsupervised children to play near or operate the table.
- Do not immerse motor in water or other liquids.
- Unplug table before cleaning or servicing.
- Use table only for its intended use described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this grooming table if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is not working properly. If table is not working or is damaged, contact PetEdge customer service at 1-800-638-5754.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not place or store this appliance where cord may be damaged by an animal or exposed to weather.
- Do not pull, twist, or wrap cord around table base. Continuous stress on cord can cause damage and result in a shock hazard.
- While operating this grooming table, keep cord away from moving parts. If cord becomes kinked or tangled, straighten cord and inspect for damage before resuming use.
Unplug table. Wipe off tabletop with a sponge or damp cloth and mild cleaner after each use. Recommend using mild soap and water, or a non-caustic cleaner. Periodically vacuum or dry wipe, lifting mechanism to keep it free from hair and debris. Base also can be cleaned with damp cloth or sponge. Dry off any excess water. Check electric cord and plug for signs of damage or wear. Operating Instructions
: This table is designed for use with standard 120V outlet. This grooming table also has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As an important safety feature, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the the proper outlet. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way. This table is also designed with an automatic shut off. Motor, transformer, and cord are al UL approved. We recommend that this table be used with a surge protector at all times. Limited Warranty: This Master Equipment™ product is warranted against defective material or workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. Any Master Equipment™ product that is determined to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced without cost to the consumer for parts or labor. Please contact PetEdge Customer Service at 1-800-638-5754 regarding any defective product. PetEdge will not be liable under this warranty for any defect, failure, or malfunction of this product caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, unauthorized adjustments or repairs. PetEdge will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages of any type. Any implied warranty is limited to the one-year period provided in this express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Warranty is void if product has been modified in any manner, repaired by anyone other than PetEdge, or has been subject to unreasonable use. Warranty is valid in the United States.