Advantage® II Flea Treatment
kills all flea
life stages, including eggs. Kills fleas within 12 hours of
application and kills reinfesting fleas within two hours.
- Provides dogs with monthly protection from fleas
- Kills all flea life stages
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting the
Waterproof formula means there’s no need for reapplication
following swimming or a bath. Supplies come in four weight
ranges for dogs to ensure accurate dosing and maximum
effectiveness. Also available in a 4-month supply size.
Ready to learn more? Watch the video below.
Six-month supply of Advantage II Flea Control treatment is
available in the following formulas:
- Dogs 1-10 Lbs
- Dogs 11-20 Lbs
- Dogs 21-55 Lbs
- Dogs Over 55 Lbs
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
: For external use on dogs only. Do
not use on other animals. Keep out of children’s reach. For use
on dogs over 7 weeks old. Use monthly. Consult a veterinarian
before using on pregnant, aged, ill, or nursing animals.
Caution: Causes eye irritation. If product comes in contact
with eyes, hold eye open and flush slowly and gently with water
for 15-20 minutes. Harmful if swallowed. If accidentally
swallowed, call poison control center or seek medical
treatment. Sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not
induce vomiting. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid
contact with skin. If product comes in contact with skin, rinse
skin thoroughly with water for 15-20 minutes. If product comes
in contact with clothing, remove clothing and launder. Wash
hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid.
Directions for Use
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of
cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder
blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on
the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.