FiproGuard™ Topical Flea and Tick Treatment
for dogs provides three-way protection that kills fleas, ticks,
and chewing lice.
- Kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
Waterproof formula Fiproguard can be used on breeding,
pregnant, and lactating dogs. Fast-acting and long-lasting,
Items may be combined for quantity
: Fipronil 9.70%; Other
** diethylene glycol monoethyl ether
Packages are color coded for easy retail sales:
- Dogs up to 22 lbs Orange
- Dogs 23-44 lbs Green
- Dogs 45-88 lbs Red
- Dogs 89-132 Blue
Hazards to Humans
. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye
irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash
hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before
eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the
Hazards to Domestic Animals
. For external use only. Do
not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual
sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide
product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects
when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary
irritation at the site of the product application. If signs
persist, or become more severe within a few days of
application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog
has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a
veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications
can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before
using on medicated, debilitated or aged dogs. Call
1-800-781-4738 for 24-hour assistance.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor
immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of
water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting, unless told
to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give
anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a
doctor if irritation persists.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get
medical attention if irritation persists.
Have the product container or label with
you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going in
for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for
emergency medical treatment information.
How to open
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Holding the tube with notched end up and pointing away
from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches
How to apply
- Invert tube over dog/cat and use open end to part
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the
dog/cat’s hair, as directed.
- Hold the dog/cat still for a few seconds to allow the
solution time to be absorbed into the coat.
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and throw in the
trash. Only one applicator per treatment is needed.
- Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks.
* FIPROGUARD™ is a trademark of Sergeant’s Pet Care Products,
Inc. Frontline Top Spot® is a registered trademark of Merial.
Frontline Top Spot® and Merial are not affiliated with
Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc.