Advantage® II Flea Treatment
kills all flea
life stages, including eggs. Kills fleas within 12 hours of
application and kills reinfesting fleas within two hours.
- Provides dogs with monthly protection from fleas
- Kills all flea life stages
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting the
Waterproof formula means there’s no need for reapplication
following swimming or a bath. Supplies come in three weight
ranges for cats and four weight ranges for dogs to ensure
accurate dosing and maximum effectiveness. Also available in a
6-month supply size.
Ready to learn more? Watch the video below.
4-month supply of Advantage II Flea Control treatment is
available in the following formulas:
- Dogs 1-10 lbs
- Dogs 11-20 lbs
- Dogs 21-55 lbs
- Dogs Over 55 lbs
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Hazards to humans:
Advantage causes eye
irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on
clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with
soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of
Hazards to domestic animals:
Advantage is for
external use only. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of
age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before
using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing
animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after
using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or
become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your
animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using
this or any product.
Directions for Use:
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of
cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder
blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on
the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.