Zymox Topical Cream with .5% Hydrocortisone
Zymox Topical Cream with .5% Hydrocortisone is effective on skin problems, regardless if bacterial, fungal, or yeast.
• Cream can be applied once daily, as needed, with no pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the skin, because the LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its anti-microbial properties
• Pre-cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results
• Cream features a catheter tip which is ideal for hard-to-reach applications, such as skin folds
• Effective on MRSA
• Made in the U.S.A.
Recommended for use on wounds and the most troublesome skin infections:
· Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
· Body fold pyoderma
· Superficial and generalized pyoderma
· Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp
· Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
· Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|