Constructed of sturdy, high density polypropylene, the new and unique lightweight Master Equipment™ PolyPro Grooming Tub with Ramp is designed to resist rusting and tarnishing, yet it’s just as durable as traditional stainless steel tubs. Perfect for your dog washing station.
- Seamless construction provides long-lasting durability
- Removable door lifts straight up and out for easy entry and exit
- Adjustable legs compensate for uneven floors
- Right side drain with door on left
Comes complete with a heavy duty welded stainless steel ramp to make working with large breeds much easier on your back!
Includes a shampoo bottle holder, an overhead grooming arm, two grooming loops, and a raised tub rack for grooming small dogs. The raised pawprint design adds a fashionable touch to the front of the tub and prevents pets from slipping inside the basin.
This product meets or exceeds Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance (PPGSA) standards.
Learn more about the PolyPro Grooming Tubs on the PetEdge blog.
- Outside Dimensions: 58"L x 31"W x 36"H
- Inside Dimensions: 50¼"L x 21¼"W x 20"D
- Floor to Bottom of Tub: 15"; Drain extends additional 4" for 11" Clearance under Tub
- Tub Wall: 2" Thickness, Hollow Wall Construction
- Small Pet Rack: 24"L x 22¼"W
- Door Opening: 21" from Floor; 8" Step Up from top of Ramp
- Ramp: 29½"L x 17½"W; 13"H at Top end; 10"H at Low End; 20"W at Top; 18"W at Bottom; Ramp has casters on high end, two stationary legs on low end
- Hose: 1½" Inside Diameter; 1¾" Outside Diameter
- Grooming Arms: ⅞" Diameter; 26½" above top edge of Tub; 45½" from Bottom of Tub; Eyebolts 1"D
Weight Capacity: 220 pounds — Maximum weight includes the weight of any water accumulated in the tub if using the stopper.
- 3¼" Diameter drain (included, requires installation) with basket strainer and stopper
- Rolling ramp with non-skid mat
- Four molded bottle holders
- Y-shaped overhead grooming arm
- 3 grooming loops
- Small pet rack
- Flexible drain hose with threaded fitting on one end, to attach to drain
- Hardware to assemble consists of screws, 1" x ¼" slot or phillips head
Do not use abrasive cleaners or tools with metal parts to clean.
Uses replacement drain TP91150.
Please be sure to review your State or Municipal plumbing & electrical guidelines before purchasing.
Shipping Info: Tub ships in one box; legs, grooming arms, drain hose, basket strainer, stopper, nooses, and hardware are inside tub. This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping. This item qualifies for Free Shipping with the purchase of $2000 or more of select Master Equipment & ProSelect Equipment.
Download Assembly Instructions (PDF File)
Download Specifications (PDF File)