Davis Pramoxine Anti-Itch Shampoo Gal
Fast-acting Davis Pramoxine Anti-Itch Shampoo helps combat the scratching and flaking resulting from seborrhea dermatitis and other skin disorders.
- Contains 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride, colloidal oatmeal and moisture-rich emollients
- Gentle enough for frequent use
- Leaves coats with a healthy shine and pleasant scent
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
Davis Pramoxine Anti-Itch Shampoo is safe for use on dogs,
cats, puppies, and kittens, and is most effective when used
with the Davis Pramoxine Anti-Itch Creme Rinse.
Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride, Oatmeal, Aloe Vera Whole Leaf, EGMS Fatty Acid Esters, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate with Ethanol, pH Adjuster, Lauramide D, Thickening Agent, Propylene Glycol, Cosmetic Grade Preservative, Coco Diethanolamide, Cosmetic Grade Dye, Purified Water, PEG Distearate
Directions for use:
- Wet pet’s coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Do not get shampoo into eyes.
- Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and hind quarter, finishing with legs.
- Allow pet to stand for 5 to 10 minutes. The contact time is important for optimal anti-pruritic benefits.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results repeat procedure.
Download Davis Pramoxine Anti-Itch Shampoo Information (PDF File)