Geib Crocodile Straight Shears 7.5
Cyber Monday Deals For You
- Superbly crafted of specially selected Japanese steel
- Vacuum-forged and ice-tempered to produce an ultra-sharp and long-lasting cutting edge
- Extra-fine, hollow-ground blades are hand-honed on both the inside and outside edges
- Compact screw/bushing adjustment provides exact tolerances
- Includes green silencer and thumb guard.
The silky smooth cutting action makes them perfect for
finishing and light work, giving you superior results again and
again. Not recommended for all-purpose use. Each shear comes
with a black mock crocodile tri-fold case with a magnetic
closure. Geib Straight Crocodile Shears measure 7½". The blade
length is 3".
Per the manufacturer, Geib Shears can vary by 1/4" to
1/2" in length.
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 7½" Straight Shears; Blade length is 3"; Finger hole measures ⅝" W x ¾"T
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 62
Accessory: Black Faux Crocodile Case
Lifetime warranty against defects in manufacture or materials. Does not cover edge durabilty, misuse, or damage.