Geib Gator 88 Style Shears
Geib® Gator 88 Style Shears are made from a high-quality stainless-steel alloy that allows the blade to be honed to razor sharpness.
- • The Gator 88 Shears have wider blades
- • Shears are precision weighted and balanced
- • Handles and finger rests are contoured for maximum comfort
- • Double-screw tension produces smooth scissoring
- • Straight Shears are ideal for shaping and finishing work
- • Curved Shears are ideal for fine tuning and shaping
These features combine for a shear that drastically reduces the amount of effort needed for scissoring. The result is an increase in productivity, and a reduction in hand fatigue.
Per the manufacturer, Geib Shears can vary by 1/4" to 1/2" in length.
Material: Stainless steel
Sizes: 8¼" and 10" in Straight or Curved
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 57