Geib Gator Bent Shank Shears
Geib® Gator Bent Shank Shears are precision weighted and honed to razor sharpness for ultra-smooth scissoring, balance, and comfort.
- • Bent shanks reduce finger drags in the coat and allow better access to hard-to-reach areas
- • Made from a high-quality stainless steel alloy and honed for razor sharpness
- • Shears are precision weighted and balanced
- • Handles and finger rests are contoured for maximum comfort
- • Double-screw tension produces smooth scissoring
- • Straight Shears are ideal for shaping and finishing work
- • Curved Shears are ideal for fine tuning and shaping
These features combine for a shear that drastically reduces the amount of effort needed for scissoring. The result is an increase in productivity, and a reduction in hand fatigue.
Per the manufacturer, Geib Shears can vary by 1/4" to 1/2" in length.
Material: Stainless steel
Sizes: 7½", 8½", and 10" in Straight or Curved
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 57