Geib Prem Qual SS Clipper Blade 4 Finish Blade
Exclusive to PetEdge, Geib® Buttercut Stainless Steel Clipper Blades are made of top quality German stainless steel with ultra sharp edges for optimum performance. Designed for use with all A5 style detachable clippers.
- Rockwell hardness is 70
- Edges stay ultra-sharp longer
- Lasting performance and durability
Compatible with all A5 style detachable blade clippers. Blades are available in the styles listed below.
Material: Stainless steel
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 70
Cut: Blades are available in the following styles:
- Size 40 Blade has a 1/100" Blade Cut
- Size 30 Blade has a 1/50" Blade Cut
- Size 15 Blade has a 3/64" Blade Cut
- Size 10 Blade has a 1/16" Blade Cut
- Size 9 Blade has a 5/64" Blade Cut
- Size 7 Skip Tooth Blade has a 1/8" Blade Cut
- Size 7F Finish Blade has a 1/8" Blade Cut
- Size 5 Skip Tooth Blade has a 1/4" Blade Cut
- Size 5F Finish Blade has a 1/4" Blade Cut
- Size 4 Skip Tooth Blade has a 3/8" Blade Cut
- Size 4 Finish Blade has a 3/8" Blade Cut
- Size 3 Skip Tooth Blade has a 1/2" Blade Cut
Oiling Blades: Place a few drops of blade oil on the front and side of the cutter blades. Wipe excess oil off blades with a soft, dry cloth. Spray lubricants contain insufficient oil for good lubrication, but are an excellent clipper blade coolant.
Cleaning Blades: Immerse blades only while clipper is running in a shallow pan of clipper oil or blade cleaner. After cleaning, turn the clipper off and dry blades with a clean, dry cloth. If blades will still not cut, there may still be some hair trapped between the upper and lower blade. Remove the blade off the clipper and slide the upper blade to one side without loosening the tension spring or moving the upper blade completely out from under the tension spring. Wipe the surfaces of the blades clean with a dry cloth, then place a drop of clipper oil where the upper and lower blades meet and also in the guide slot of the tension spring.
Always replace broken or nicked blades to prevent injury.
|Blade||4 Finish Blade|