Guardian Gear Fabric Mesh Muzzles
- Muzzle slips on quickly, snaps closed, and has an adjustable, woven nylon strap
- Tough, washable cordura nylon resists tears and punctures, yet feels comfortable to the dog
- Small fits 7" snouts
- Medium fits 9½" snouts
- Medium/Large fits 11½" snouts
- Large fits 13" snouts
- Extra-Large fits 14½" snouts
Basket Muzzle Sizing:
Measure the circumference mideway between the tip of the nose and eyes. Add 1" for small/medium breed and 2" for large breeds.
Be sure to select the correct size of muzzle by measuring the dog’s snout before purchasing.
Show the muzzle to the dog, allowing him/her to sniff the muzzle.
Lure the dog into the muzzle by placing a treat in front of the open snap strap so he/she can take the treat without removing the muzzle.
- Pull the snaps behind the head to fasten the buckle and adjust the snaps for a snug fit. To release - simply squeeze the locking snap buckle and remove the muzzle.
Suggested Sizes by Breed
- Small: Miniature Poodles, Shelties, Bichon Frises, Miniature Schnauzers, Yorkies, Cavalier Spaniels
- Medium: Fox Terriers, Beagles, Lhasa Apsos, Keeshonds, Whippets, Westies, Jack Russells, Standard Poodles
- Intermediate: Cocker Spaniels, Boston Terriers, Bull Terriers, Border Collies, Springers, Beagles
- Large: Huskies, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Setters, Dobermans, Wolfhounds
- X-Large: Great Danes, Newfoundlands, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernards, Bull Mastiffs
|Primary Brand||Guardian Gear|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|