Master Equip. Repl Hydraulic Pump TP7500/306 Black
This Master Equipment™ Replacement Hydraulic Pump is designed specifically for our Master Equipment™ Hydraulic Grooming Table #TP7500 and our Master Equipment™ Bone-Shaped Hydraulic Table #TP306. Contains one hydraulic pump.
Material: Polypropylene, metal
Size: 7.87"L x 5.51"W x 14.56"H
Instructions to Replace Hydraulic Pump
Tools needed: Wrench • Hammer • Allen Wrench
- Pull out the screw from the inner core of the hydraulic pump.
- Cover the inner core of the hydraulic pump by using the plastic outer casing.
- Using the screw provided, attach the plastic outer casing to the inner core.
Replace the hydraulic pump.
- Use a wrench to loosen the screw on the hydraulic pump.
- Use a sharp tool to pull out the snap ring from the steeve of the hydraulic pump.
- Use a hammer and metal rod to tap out the two steeves from the pump.
- Take out the old hydraulic pump.
- Use an allen wrench to take out the foot lever and the clamping screws.
- Insert the new hydraulic pump into the grooming table.
- Insert the two fixed staffs.
- Insert the snap ring at the right position.
- Encase the new foot lever into the new hydraulic pump.
- The replacement is completed.