Master Grooming Tools 5900 Series Diamond Thinning Shears
- Handles have finger indentations and detachable finger rests to increase comfort
- Short shanks help to reduce hand fatigue
- Blades have a Rockwell Hardness rating of 58-59
- Thinning shears are ideal for most rough terrier-type coats
- Micro-serrated blades grab the hair while you scissor to give you better control and more precision cutting
Shears are available in 30-Tooth 6 1/2" and 42-Tooth 6 1/2"
Material: Stainless Steel with Rhinestone-studded Adjusters
30-Tooth 6 1/2" Thinning Shears
42-Tooth 6 1/2" Thinning Shears
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 58-59
Blending Shears, compared to thinning/finishing shears, have a higher number of teeth per inch of shear. Thus, the cumulative cutting surface is smaller and less hair is removed with one motion. This allows them to be used to soften harsh clipper lines by blending close to the skin and also for bulk thinning.
Thinning/Finishing Shears have a lower number of teeth per inch of shear. Thus, the cumulative cutting surface is larger and more hair is removed with one motion. This allows groomers to bulk thin larger areas at one time. These shears are also great for finishing a "natural coated breed" they create that natural look easily.
|Primary Brand||Master Grooming Tools|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|