Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dematting Tools
As low as
Our Master Grooming Tools™ Ergonomic Dematting Tools feature razor sharp hardened steel blades to tackle tough mats and tangles. With thick rubber handles for comfort.
- The Rake-Style Tool features 10 razor sharp hardened stainless steel blades to tackle unmanageable mats and tough tangles quickly and efficiently while maintaining coat length.
- The Comb-Style Tools are available in two models, one with 9 blades and one with 12 blades. The 12-blade comb style is smaller, with closer teeth spacing for tighter mats and/or smaller dogs.
Material: Hardened steel teeth; Handle is covered with ribbed rubber
- The 10-blade Rake measures 6 3/4", blades are 2" and set 3/16"
- The 9-blade Comb measures 6 7/8", blades are 2" and set 3/8"
- The 12-blade Comb measures 6 5/8", blades are 1 3/8" and set 2/8"
|Primary Brand||Master Grooming Tools|
|Product Grouping||Private Label|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|
Write Your Own Review