Notes from the Grooming Table 2nd Ed
Winner of the 2016 Barkleigh Honors Award for Book of the Year.
The newly revised Notes From The Grooming Table, 2nd Edition includes 145 more pages with over fifty new breeds recognized by American Kennel Club, two new coat types, an expanded tool and equipment section, updated breed styles, and a complete index.
Notes from the Grooming Table (Second Edition) has set the
industry standard for dog grooming reference guides.
Step-by-step instructions and beautiful, easy to follow
illustrations have made this book indispensable for groomers
and stylists worldwide. Written by esteemed stylist,
speaker, and judge, Melissa Verplank (CMG) and featuring
gorgeous illustrations by renowned wildlife artist Lisa Van
Sweden, this amazing guide is based on Ms. Verplank’s 30 years
of experience and expert grooming skills. Notes from the
Grooming Table has put thousands on the path to beautiful
• basic pet grooming techniques for over 200 AKC recognized breed standards
• complete index to making searching even easier
• completely remastered tools and equipment section, including new information on shears, brushes, clippers, stripping tools, and so much more
• new metal guard comb section
• updated clipper blade length guide
• bathing and drying sections, including amazing instructions and illustrations
• historic function and design of each dog group
• detailed sections on classic Poodle and drop coat styles
Topics include general anatomy, tools and equipment,
bathing, drying, clipping, brushing, scissoring, carding, hand
stripping, nails and ears, feet and pads, and bathing
directions for each coat type. 640 pages, spiral bound, soft
Paperback, 640 pages
Watch the informative video below to see how to use Notes from the Grooming Table and how it can help you improve your grooming!
Books, videos and DVDs are not returnable unless defective, in which case they will be replaced with the same title.