Zymox Oratene Oral Care Gel 2.5oz
Zymox Brushless Enzymatic Oral Care Gel contains no xylitol, alcohol, or tooth-staining chlorhexidine.
• The clear gel form provides maximum enzyme contact to inhibit harmful odor-causing bacteria and remove plaque biofilm
• Gentle formulation relieves, soothes, and protects mouth tissue against dryness
• Ideal for pets who don’t drink much water
• Made in the U.S.A.
Packaged for retail in a 2½-oz tube
LP3 Enzyme System
The LP3 Enzyme System combines three potent, naturally occurring enzymes: lactoperoxidase, lysozyme and lactoferrin. Each enzyme has its own unique properties, and when combined, pack a powerful antimicrobial punch by targeting harmful bacteria and fungal microorganisms, while restoring the oral balance in a pet’s mouth. These three enzymes are naturally derived from dairy products and are 100% safe and gentle.
In addition to the LP3 Enzyme System, Zymox® Oral Care also contains the MD2 Enzyme System, a patented combination of the enzymes mutanase and dextranase. This unique combination works to make plaque water soluble and unable to bind to the tooth surface, providing a natural and effective brushless system.
Who Should Use ZYMOX Oral Care?
• Any dog, cat, puppy, or kitten, for superior daily oral care
• Pets averse to brushing
• Aging pets
• Pets with special health needs
• Pets on certain medications which can compromise saliva
Ingredients: Aloe vera, cellulose gum, dextrose, glyceryl methacrylate, polyglycitol, potassium thiocyanate, sorbitol, natural enzymes: dextranase, glucose oxidase, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, mutanase
Instructions for Use: Apply a 1/2" strip to upper and lower gums. Best if used in the morning, at night, and after meals. Recommended for daily use.
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|