Top Performance Shed Patrol Shampoos & Solutions
As low as
Top Performance® Shed Patrol™ De-Shedding Shampoo and Solution are perfect partners. For a grooming session targeted specifically to the heavy shedders in your clientele, this pair of products addresses their special needs, and helps relieve their particular problems. They work together to soothe dry skin and remoisturize coats to a vibrant sheen.
Top Performance® Shed Patrol™De-Shedding Shampoo and Solution contain vitamins and wheat germ oil to reduce unwanted shedding and improve the look and feel of animals’ coats, for a vital, healthy appearance.
- Reduces shedding
- Removes loose hair for a smoother finish
- Eliminates mats and tangles
- Soothes dry skin
- Re-moisturizes coats to a vibrant sheen
- Contains wheat germ oil proteins, plus vitamins A, D, and E, for healthy coats
- With aloe vera and shine-enhancing conditioners
Shampoo & Solution Dilution Instructions: Dilutes 8:1. Each gallon of concentrate yields 9 gallons of shampoo. Prepare shampoo by combining 1 part concentrate with 8 parts warm water. Mix thoroughly.
Shampoo Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ Oil, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Fragrance, Chamomile, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, FD&C Yellow #6
Directions for Shampoo Use:
- Shake well before using.
- Wet pet’s coat completely with warm water.
- Dispense a generous amount of shampoo into palm of hand and thoroughly massage into pet’s coat, beginning at head and working back towards the tail.
- Avoid getting into eyes.
- Rinse completely.
- Repeat as necessary.Shampoo ingredients: Anionic, non-ionic, and amphoteric surfactants, sodium chloride, fragrance oils, preservatives, aloe vera, DI panthenol (pro vitamin B5), wheat germ oil, FD&C yellow #6, vitamin E, and deionized water (pharmaceutical grade)Directions for Solution Use:
Directions for Solution Use: (For best results, shampoo with Top Performance® Shed Patrol™ Shampoo and rinse thoroughly)
- While still completely wet, pour a generous amount of undiluted solution over pet’s coat.
- Massage into coat thoroughly, making sure to get deep down to pet’s skin.
- Leave in coat for 3–5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
|Primary Brand||Top Performance|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|