Total Pet Health Daily Multivitamin Chew for Dogs
Total Pet Health® Daily Multivitamins for Dogs are delicious soft chews packed with the nutrition of over 25 healthful nutrients for dogs, including antioxidants to support optimal health and a complete, balanced vitamin B complex. These chews also provide the essential fatty acids and antioxidants that dogs need and which are often degraded in common, retail pet foods. They can also be an important addition to homemade or raw-fed diets that may be lacking in essential nutrients that dogs need. Available in 30-count and 150-count.
Daily multivitamin soft chews for Dogs
• Contains antioxidants (A, C, E and selenium) to fight free radical damage and support the immune system.
• Contains a complete B complex formula to combat stress, supports mood, memory and cellular metabolism.
• Contains EPA and DHA for healthy skin and coat, and supports normal brain function.
• Vital minerals support proper composition of body fluids, formation of red blood cells, bone structure support, and to help maintain healthy nerve function.
• Natural formula contains no wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
• Easy weight-based dosing
• Veterinarian formulated
• NASC compliant
• Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients
Recommend Total Pet Health® Daily Multivitamin Chews to customers who:
• Believe in nutritional supplementation for optimal health
• Have pets that need additional nutritional support
• Feed their dogs commercial dog food or raw foods
• Have working breeds or very active pets
• May prefer a chew over a tablet form
• Are breeders and/or customers with growing puppies
Under 25 lbs: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ½ chew daily.
25 - 75 lbs: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 chew daily.
Over 75 lbs: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 chews daily.
Note: If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide a.m. and p.m. dosing
Guaranteed Nutritional Supplementation Per Chew (3.5 g):
Moisture (max) 8%
Methionine 10 mg
Calcium (3.20%) (max 3.52%) 112 mg
Phosphorus (1.60%) (max 1.76%) 56 mg
Potassium (0.43%) 15 mg
Magnesium (0.14%) 5 mg
Iron (857 ppm) 3 mg
Copper (86 ppm) 0.3 mg
Manganese (286 ppm) 1 mg
Zinc (857 ppm) 3 mg
Iodine (14.3 ppm) 0.05 mg
Vitamin A 1,000 IU
Vitamin D3 100 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.2 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg
Pantothenic Acid 4 mg
Niacin 5 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.4 mg
Folic Acid 0.08 mg
Vitamin B12 0.008 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: oat flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, rye flour, calcium phosphate, arabic gum, vegetable flavor, calcium carbonate, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyhosphate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, dried citrus pulp, water, vitamin E supplement, dl-methionine, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil, propionic acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, inositol, riboflavin, copper sulfate, magnesium oxide, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite,
thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium chloride, calcium iodate.
For animal use only.
Keep container out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Primary Brand||Total Pet Health|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|