Total Pet Health Hip & Joint Support Plus
This naturally-sourced formulation contains six beneficial ingredients to provide the building blocks that are essential for healthy joints. Support PLUS contains more essential active ingredients than other leading brands. Proven joint support formula includes Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, Manganese, Vitamin C and Perna canaliculus. Popular, duck-flavored chews are pet owners’ preferred alternative to messy powders and hard-to-swallow tablets. Contains no harmful chemical preservatives such as BHA or BHT. Easy weight-based dosing. Available in 130 and 30-count packages.
Total Pet Health® Hip & Joint Support PLUS for Dogs
• Contains a higher concentration of glucosamine which has been shown to support the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) within the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. As dogs age, there is a decrease in the production of GAGs, which can result in joint stress, thinning of synovial fluid, and the breakdown of connective tissue. Glucosamine also supports bladder and urinary tract health by supporting the integrity of the mucosal lining and supports lubrication of the joints, flexibility and mobility.
• Contains a higher concentration of Perna canaliculus sourced from mussels in New Zealand. Unlike Perna extract and mussel powders used in other brands, which can lack important fatty acids and other bioactive components, the entire organism is utilized in Total Pet Health Hip & Joint to enhance the healthy functions of joint and connective tissue.
• Contains more biologically-active Chondroitin Sulfates. Chondroitin Sulfates help support the proper structure and function of healthy connective tissues and joints.
• Contains more manganese, an essential mineral for the formation of collagen, GAGs, and proteoglycans, all of which support required cartilage integrity. A lack of manganese can lead to inefficient production of GAGs within the joints.
• Contains more MSM, a source of sulfur, which supports the structure of joints and connective tissue. Increased availability of MSM is linked to comfort and mobility, as well as the support of collagen production.
• Contains a unique, concentrated blend of antioxidants to promote the protection of the joints from everyday free radical damage.
• For best results, daily use is recommended.
• Made with naturally-sourced ingredients.
• No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients.
• Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients
• Easy weight-based dosing.
• Veterinarian formulated.
• NASC compliant.
Recommend Total Pet Health® Hip & Joint Support PLUS to customers who have:
• Pets that need a higher concentration of active ingredients
• Competitive dogs, working breeds and very active dogs
• Pets with genetic predisposition to hip and joint health issues
• Pets that have recently suffered soft tissue strains or damage
• Pets who are slowing down or becoming lame
• Overweight and senior dogs
Directions for Use:
One chew per 25 lbs.of body weight, daily. For extra support, double the dose for the first 4 weeks.
Active Ingredients (2 Chews):
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 500 mg
Perna Canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel) . . . . . . . . . . . . 200 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 150 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 mg
Manganese (Mn Proteinate). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin,
glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, natural duck flavor, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten
|Primary Brand||Total Pet Health|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|