Warren London Pawdicure Polish Pens
As low as
With a patented, water-based formula, Warren London Pawdicure Polish Pens are non-toxic, easy to apply, and guaranteed to make any dog look fabulous! Available in 13 brilliant colors.
- Only one layer is needed for great looking nails!
- Water based formula is completely non-toxic
- Easily removable with non-acetone nail polish remover
Ingredients: Water, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Trimthyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sodium PCA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Butoxyethanol, Alkylaryl Polyether, Simethicone, Glutaronite, Quinacridone Violet 19.
Available in 6 colors. For best results on dark nails, we recommend applying a base coat of white before adding a color.
Directions For Use: Nail Polish must flow from pen nib for proper applications.
- First Use: Shake pen well, remove cap, press nib of pen straight down on a protected surface until nib depresses slightly into body of the pen. Pen is ready for use when nib is all wet with polish (About a minute).
- Subsequent Use: Shake and depress nib to freshen with polish before use.
- To Remove: Use non-acetone polish remover and rinse off. Buffing block will also work.
Shipping Info: This item is available for shipment only within the contiguous United States.
|Brand||Warren London Pawdicure|