Zymox Topical Spray .5% Hydrocortisone
Zymox Topical Spray .5% Hydrocortisone is effective on skin problems, regardless if bacterial, fungal, or yeast.
• Spray can be applied twice daily, as needed, with no pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the skin, because the LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its anti-microbial properties
• Pre-cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results
• Made in the U.S.A.
Recommended for use on wounds and the most troublesome skin infections:
• Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
• Body-fold pyoderma
• Superficial and generalized pyoderma
• Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp.
• Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
• Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
Active ingredient: Hydrocortisone 0.5%
Other ingredients: Aloe vera, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, dipropylene glycol, glucose oxidase, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, potassium iodide, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, tripropylene glycol, zinc gluconate