Master Equipment Tub Faucet
- Handles are easy for wet, soapy hands to shut off and on
- Unique plastic spacer plate provides a snug, leak-proof attachment to tub wall
- Durable construction gives years of dependable service
Fits all grooming tubs with 4" center mounts. Assembly
Size: Thread size is ½", 14 TPI (Threads Per Inch); Fits 4" center mounts
Faucet extends 1.75" from the tub wall
Standard Kitchen Faucet
- Faucet Assembly (1)
- Plastic Spacer Plate (1)
- Mounting Nuts (2)
- Riser Nuts (2)
- Shut off water supply before installation.
- Apply a thin layer of plumber’s putty to the top of the Plastic Spacer Plate (B) and attach to the underside of the Faucet Assembly (A). Apply a layer of putty to the underside of the spacer plate and attach faucet onto the tub wall. Make sure faucet is centered properly on the 4" center mounting holes. Tub wall should be clean and dry for proper putty adhesion. Any additional predrilled faucet holes should be plugged.
- Attach a Mounting Nut (C) to each valve stem and tighten to secure. Do not overtighten. Wipe off any excess putty from tub and faucet surfaces with a clean, soft cloth.
- Attach hot and cold water supply hoses to the valve stems with Riser Nuts (D). Do not overtighten.
- Turn on water supply and turn on faucet to check for leaks.
Download Specifications (PDF File)
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!