ProSelect Modular Kennel Cage Banks Powder Coated
As low as
ProSelect® Modular Kennel Custom Cage Bank Kits are custom configurations of ProSelect Modular Cages that make it easy to securely hold pets in grooming shops, veterinary clinics, or kennels.
The professional enclosed cage bank kennels you want at the price you want to pay. Value-priced ProSelect® Modular Kennel Custom Cage Bank Kits are made of solid, zinc-plated 20-gauge steel with a powder-coated hammertone finish. Each cage features:
- Slide-out plastic floor tray
- Removable floor grate
- Secure latching door
Cages banks are available in four configurations. Each configuration includes a different combination of small, medium and large size cages. Small and medium cages each include a floor tray and a floor grate. Large cages have two trays and two floor grates so you can use and clean each side individually. All kits include the required amount of cage connectors.
If a wheeled base is desired, the 3-unit bank fits onto a Small Modular Base with wheels, and the other three configurations (6, 11, and 13) fit onto a Large Base.
Large cages can be divided into two smaller cages using the optional divider panel (sold separately, see item # ZW5207)..
Learn more about ProSelect Modular Kennel Cages with this informative video:
Material: Zinc-plated steel with a power-coated hammertone finish
- Small Cage measures 18"W x 20"H x 23"D
- Medium Cage measures 22"W x 30"H x 27"D
- Large Cage measures 43"W x 32"H x 27"D
- 3-Unit Kit (44" x 61" x 27¼") includes one large cage on bottom, two medium cages on top.
- 6-Unit Kit (88" x 61" x 27¼") includes two large cages on bottom, four medium cages on top.
- 11-Unit Kit (88" x 80½" x 27¼") includes two large cages on bottom, four medium cages in the middle, and five small cages on top.
- 13-Unit Kit (88" x 78½" x 27¼") includes four medium cages on bottom, four medium cages in the middle, and five small cages on top.
Download Assembly Instructions - 3 Units (PDF File)
Download Assembly Instructions - 6 Units (PDF File)
Download Assembly Instructions - 11 Units (PDF File)
Download Assembly Instructions - 13 Units (PDF File)
Shipping Info: This item qualifies for Free Shipping with the purchase of $2000 or more of select Master Equipment & ProSelect Equipment.
|Primary Brand||Alpha Protech, Inc.|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|
Write Your Own Review