If your old grooming loop is showing signs of wear, it should be replaced right away. Because it's not worth risking the safety of your clients' dogs for a loop that's starting to fall apart. The durable, easy-to-use, and easily adjustable Groomers Helper® 5/8 Inch Professional Loop, Black, will keep them safely secured while you groom.
This dog grooming loop is 5/8″ thick and is used to groom all dogs large and small. Designed to work specifically with the Groomers Helper® Professional and Starter Sets, this grooming loop is made of high quality materials. Comes with a tight locking Stainless Steel Clasp and a D-Ring for connecting the loop to the Groomers Helper® Tether. 20″ Total Length.
Groomers Helper® has the only patented loop in the Industry. With a heavy-duty emergency release buckle and webbing that won’t unravel once cut, it is by far the strongest and most technologically advanced safety noose in the world! In black, purple and HOT pink, every good groomer should have an extra one on hand. US Patent No: 8,365,685
• Keeps your hands free so you can comfortably groom without holding onto your client's dog.
• Safely secures the animal while you groom.
• Easily adjustable to fit a wide range of dog sizes and breeds.
• Made of tough, durable nylon and hardware to hold up in the long term.
• Includes a sturdy D-ring for the option of attaching to the height-adjustable Groomers Helper® Tether, which is designed to save time on adjusting the grooming arm for every dog.
• Easy to put on, and secures your client's dog in a snap.
• Length measures 20".
Size: Measures 20" in length.
Caution: Do not leave a pet in restraints unattended. Do not allow a pet to struggle in restraints. If a pet does not calm down, release it immediately. Do not put your hands in front of the pet's muzzle, where it can be bitten.