Groomers Helper Tether Repair Kit
It's good to have an extra supply of these replacement tethers for your grooming shop. This way you'll always have them on hand when a dog chews through your Groomers Helper® tether. The easy-to-use Groomers Helper® Tether Repair Kit comes with both a hex wrench and a replacement tether that works with both the Groomers Helper® Professional Set and Starter Set. Perfect for groomers who can't afford to be without their Groomers Helper® system.
The chewed-through tether may look bad, but you can fix it yourself in a snap with the Groomers Helper® Tether Repair Kit. The kit is a must-have for any groomer with either the Groomers Helper® Professional Set or Starter Set. Replace your tether right after your client's dog chews through it. A small package at a great price, this helpful kit includes a hex wrench (aka Allen wrench) and a replacement tether to make the fix a breeze.
• This is the replacement tether for both the Groomers Helper® Professional Set and Starter Set.
• A fast and easy way to replace the tether right after your client's dog chews through it.
• Includes a hex wrench (aka Allen wrench) to make the fix even easier.
• The replacement tether is made of tough nylon to hold up in the long term.
• Have an extra supply of replacement tethers on hand in case your tether is accidentally cut or a dog chews through it.
• Perfect for groomers who can't afford to be without their Groomers Helper® system.
Caution: Do not leave a pet in restraints unattended. Do not allow a pet to struggle in restraints. If a pet does not calm down, release it immediately. Do not put your hands in front of the pet's muzzle, where it can be bitten.